Here at Modernshopgirl we are loving all the easy bohemian fashions inspired by Coachella. Cut off shorts, hippie accessories, rock star tees and gladiator sandals; we adore it all! For those of you who didn’t score those coveted tickets, we put together a little list of what to wear whether you are going to “carpoolchella” to Indio or just rocking out at home.
- Tie your hair back! Keep comfy and cool with Natural Life’s bracelet/hair tie with inspirational words. Be Happy. Believe. Peace.
- Free People’s festival tunic is a must have for any Coachella inspired outfit. Wear it over a swimsuit or pair with Lucky Brand’s Riley cut off short.
- Trek around in these gilded gladiator sandals by Gomex, just $39!
- It is hot in the Coachella Valley! Keep the sun off your face in Michael Stars straw fedora.
- Grab a Joia Navajo printed scarf for a nomadic inspired look.
- No bohemian look is complete without layer jewelry. Build your own necklace with Nashelle’s initial & jewel charms. Add Dogeared’s 3 ring long Karma necklace and a Chan Luu Turquoise wrap bracelet and you are set.
- Sleeveless band tees are essential! Our fav is Chaser’s Slayer over-sized tank.
- Finally, snatch up Natural Life’s hemp cross body bag with a earth-centered sustainable message.